1. Helen doesn?t ______ taking photos. She _________ cooking and growing flowers.(like)
2. My father __________ food at home on Sunday. He likes ___________. ( cook)
3. Wang Bing is _______ an e-mail to his friend.
He usually _______ e-mails in the evening.(write)
4. I _________ eight subjects this term, but my brother __________seven subjects.(have)
5. That young woman is __________. She can dance ___________. (beautiful)
6. _________your sister have any hobbies? Yes, she ___________.(does)
7. Mr Green _________ to work by car every day.
His children _________ to school by bus.(go)
8. Miss Green ___________ dancing very much. (like)
9. Does Uncle Wang ___________ fast ? (run)
10. He and his father can __________ high? (jump)
( )10. We have ten ___________ this term.
A. subjects B. lessons C. classes
( )11. What ___________ Helen?s family usually do ?
A. does B. is C. do
( )12. ___________ you about the same age ?
A. Are B. Do C. Have
( )13. I can __________ model planes, too .
A. make B. making C. makes
( )14. ___________ your father _________ the trees now?
A. Is…watering B. Does…water C. is…water
( )15. What?s the cat?s name? ___________ name is Kitty.
A. It B. It?s C. Its
( )16. This is _________ red apple. __________ apple is an my desk.
A. a, The B. an, The C. a, A
( )17. __________ sister is __________ English teacher.
A. We, it B. Your, my C. Our, we
( )18. What lessons does your sister ___________ this morning?
A. have B. has C. does
( )19. Nancy is _________ in bed.
A. sit B. stay C. staying
( )20. There are four balloons __________ the tree.
A . in B. on C. of
( )21. I can walk __________ my legs.
A. to B. at C. with
( )22. My hobby is ___________ football.
A. play B. to playing C. playing
( )23. __________ are brother and sister.
A. I and Tom B. Tom and me C. Tom and I